I'm Melissa Riley. I'm in my first year at Arts University College Bournemouth studying for a BA Hons in Illustration.
This blog is a mix of my own work, along with the work of others that inspires me or just things I like.

Monday 26 April 2010

Pick Me Up

I went to the graphics fair Pick Me Up in London this weekend. It was so inspiring, and made me excited about what the future. I also got to meet Rob Ryan which was a dream come true. I spent £60 on books and other things, but it was worth it. Below are my purchases.

http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/visual_arts/pick_me_up/

Nick White book

It's Nice That magazine

Rob Ryan laser cut key

Signed Rob Ryan book

Peep Show screen print

2 comments:

  1. wowww love the signed rob ryan book and you got to meet him, very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. was he as scrummy as we dreamed? xx

    ReplyDelete