I'm Melissa Riley. I'm in my first year at Arts University College Bournemouth studying for a BA Hons in Illustration.
This blog is a mix of my own work, along with the work of others that inspires me or just things I like.

Sunday 7 February 2010

The First Days Of Spring

I've always loved Noah And The Whale.
The First Days Of Spring was their second album that was released last August along with a short 45 minute film of the same name.
The film was written by the singer Charlie Fink and sound track is the album itself.
It's full of stunning shots, and every location is beautiful in itself,
and the lack of dialogue gives the songs a chance to be heard.
I fell in love immediately with this film and would recommend anyone with a spare 45 minutes to take the time to watch this film.







No comments:

Post a Comment