I'm Melissa Riley. I'm in my first year at Arts University College Bournemouth studying for a BA Hons in Illustration.
This blog is a mix of my own work, along with the work of others that inspires me or just things I like.

Friday 5 February 2010

VCR

We've been watching videos on what happened in the Noughties.
Today we watched part one of the series 'The History Of Now'. It turned out I had already seen this. Partway through the programme they started to talk about music. The conversation led onto how many people confessed that they would pay nothing for their favourite music. It then said how in the last 10 years people are spending more and more money on going to gigs.
This struck a chord with me immediately. Going to gigs is one of my most favourite things to do. So I've decided to look further into live music to base my work around.

No comments:

Post a Comment