I'm Melissa Riley. I'm in my first year at Arts University College Bournemouth studying for a BA Hons in Illustration.
This blog is a mix of my own work, along with the work of others that inspires me or just things I like.

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Tough On Stains

A few weeks back a friend of mine asked me to design a website for her Uni project. She studies Arts and Events Management at AUCB and the event they are organising is taking place in a laundrette. It's all about recycling and reusing old clothing. They wanted a simple line drawing of a laundrette, with some chosen text. I am currently designing a poster for them which I'll upload once it's finished.
Below is their blog, which tells you a lot more about the event they are arranging.

http://toughonstains.blogspot.com/

This is the design I gave them. It was only a pen drawing, they then coloured it in how they wanted.


1 comment:

  1. this is so good melllll x

    i might print it out and colour it in, just for fun xx

    ReplyDelete