I'm Melissa Riley. I'm in my first year at Arts University College Bournemouth studying for a BA Hons in Illustration.
This blog is a mix of my own work, along with the work of others that inspires me or just things I like.

Saturday 13 March 2010

My Favourite Of All The Robs

I previously mentioned Rob Ryan on his window displays, but failed to show quite how beautiful his work is. He has been one of my favourite illustrators for a few years now and is a constant inspiration and I am lucky enough to own one of his necklaces and his beautiful book. Although I could never create anything anywhere near as intricate as what he does, I still want to create a cut out. I've made cut outs before and feel they are an interesting way of portraying type without using a pencil or Photoshop.

My beautiful necklace






No comments:

Post a Comment