I'm Melissa Riley. I'm in my first year at Arts University College Bournemouth studying for a BA Hons in Illustration.
This blog is a mix of my own work, along with the work of others that inspires me or just things I like.

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Zine Time

We have thought about creating a zine within in our group. I have to say I am quite sceptical of zines, purely because I wouldn't want it to look cheap. Although that said I have seen some beautiful zines, and am lucky enough to own one from the collective Love To Print.
Here are some pictures of this wonderful zine.

Gemma Correll


Sarah Lynch


Claire Lynch


Kate Seaward


Gemma Correll


This is some more type work by Gemma Correll.







These are some photos of a beautiful zine, and other works, by an artist called Jen Collins. A friend of mine showed me her work and I have fallen in love.













No comments:

Post a Comment